Every day our team discusses cases over coffee, and learning points are summarised. Some of these nuggets will be posted on this site for everyone to learn from.
- RT @Eleytherius: I like my twitter the way it is. Random, surprising, & rather like a noisy philosophy party, where I can't recall who was … 13 hours ago
- RT @UnaNicI: @tgpcassidy you thought your sims were hard @SydneyHEMS final training sim = Armageddon!! 1 day ago
- RT @cmdrbob558: @_NMay @SydneyHEMS Need safe environments to identify ' training scars' so we can know how to correct & prevent them! 1 day ago
- RT @DitchDoc14: It's no @SydneyHEMS induction but awesome hemorrhage control with active spurting and stress inoculation training today #HE… 1 day ago
- RT @_NMay: You know @SydneyHEMS' learning environment is spot on when a day exposing multiple areas of unconscious incompetence is A GOOD T… 2 days ago