Ann Surg. 2010 Dec;252(6):959-65.
Prehospital Rapid Sequence Intubation Improves Functional Outcome for Patients With Severe Traumatic Brain Injury A Randomized Controlled Trial
Bernard SA, Nguyen V, Cameron P, Masci K, Fitzgerald M, Cooper DJ, Walker T, Std BP, Myles P, Murray L, David, Taylor, Smith K, Patrick I, Edington J, Bacon A, Rosenfeld JV, Judson R.
- RT @OutOfTheDocBox: @SydneyHEMS stretcher winch training for new doctors #SpecterChecksComplete #AW139 #SydHEMStraining http://t.co/EXiLmeH… 8 hours ago
- Open thoracostomy as taught by @drgeoffhealy (who else!) #SydHEMSTraining procedure lab sydneyhems.com/2015/08/27/tho… #trauma #procedures #FOAMed 19 hours ago
- RT @Georgiek: Office views with @SydneyHEMS #NSW #Pretty http://t.co/dFgXL4VjP7 19 hours ago
- RT @alia_dh: Took him 17 seconds to convince me that it is! twitter.com/elboghdadly/st… 20 hours ago
- RT @GomorraDoc: Great #ECMO CPR today. Thanks to @drbear13 & @NSWAmbulance for their prehospital input. Looking forward to next time http:/… 22 hours ago