Ann Surg. 2010 Dec;252(6):959-65.
Prehospital Rapid Sequence Intubation Improves Functional Outcome for Patients With Severe Traumatic Brain Injury A Randomized Controlled Trial
Bernard SA, Nguyen V, Cameron P, Masci K, Fitzgerald M, Cooper DJ, Walker T, Std BP, Myles P, Murray L, David, Taylor, Smith K, Patrick I, Edington J, Bacon A, Rosenfeld JV, Judson R.
- RT @drgeoffhealy: Fantastic photos by @johngrainger11 in @dailytelegraph of Bondi Winch rescue this morning @SydneyHEMS @NSWAmbulance http:… 15 hours ago
- Clinical Governance Day today - the reign of @DomRayment as CGD lead begins! sydneyhems.com/2015/02/17/cli… 6 days ago
- RT @5280_MD: @SydneyHEMS There's a storm a comin'... http://t.co/wqSrIXpCCF 6 days ago
- RT @bhanders: @SydneyHEMS great video! I had written some reflective points on this.... bhanders.com/2015/01/31/the… 1 week ago
- RT @DrHannahB: @jinesh1 @cliffreid @wmasandyrosser @SydneyHEMS Retrieval is "finishing school" for critical care, so need to be close to CC… 1 week ago