Ann Surg. 2010 Dec;252(6):959-65.
Prehospital Rapid Sequence Intubation Improves Functional Outcome for Patients With Severe Traumatic Brain Injury A Randomized Controlled Trial
Bernard SA, Nguyen V, Cameron P, Masci K, Fitzgerald M, Cooper DJ, Walker T, Std BP, Myles P, Murray L, David, Taylor, Smith K, Patrick I, Edington J, Bacon A, Rosenfeld JV, Judson R.
- Excellent 'Read the Evidence' section! MT @HURT_Registry: Welcome the awesome @SydneyHEMS to the HURT Registry! hurtregistry.org/listing/greate… 14 hours ago
- RT @davidrhogg: Designing a first aid/CasCare update programme for @arranMRT today. Taking much inspiration from @SydneyHEMS https://t.co/… 15 hours ago
- Welcome to the blogosphere to @CF_Coll - excellent PHARM #FOAM from CareFlight colleagues careflightcollective.wordpress.com/about/ 1 day ago
- MT @drgeoffhealy: @9NewsSyd great footage of @NSWAmbulance Helicopter taking dr/paramedic critical care anywhere! http://t.co/A4dkpgYd9q 2 days ago
- RT @UCAirCareDoc: .@HURT_Registry has gone global. @SydneyHEMS is in! What say you, @LDNairamb? #HemostaticResusc 2 days ago