Ann Surg. 2010 Dec;252(6):959-65.
Prehospital Rapid Sequence Intubation Improves Functional Outcome for Patients With Severe Traumatic Brain Injury A Randomized Controlled Trial
Bernard SA, Nguyen V, Cameron P, Masci K, Fitzgerald M, Cooper DJ, Walker T, Std BP, Myles P, Murray L, David, Taylor, Smith K, Patrick I, Edington J, Bacon A, Rosenfeld JV, Judson R.
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: @SydneyHEMS AW139 arriving at MTC. https://t.co/R1VHHIzEQr 2 days ago
- RT @david_menzies: Honoured to be speaking on Adult Retrieval at #2016EMP Plenty of Irish trainees doing this abroad! @SydneyHEMS https://t… 2 days ago
- RT @andreasjkruger: @_NMay just finished HUET @SydneyHEMS. Happy, and w/ newly irrigated sinus apparatus- completely free of charge!!! http… 3 days ago
- RT @andreasjkruger: Proud paras and docs complet @SydneyHEMS training. Very dedicated instructors, impressive mindset AND friendliness. htt… 3 days ago
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: @SydneyHEMS meets #HungarianHEMS. https://t.co/XFcVgnOM3P 4 days ago