Ann Surg. 2010 Dec;252(6):959-65.
Prehospital Rapid Sequence Intubation Improves Functional Outcome for Patients With Severe Traumatic Brain Injury A Randomized Controlled Trial
Bernard SA, Nguyen V, Cameron P, Masci K, Fitzgerald M, Cooper DJ, Walker T, Std BP, Myles P, Murray L, David, Taylor, Smith K, Patrick I, Edington J, Bacon A, Rosenfeld JV, Judson R.
- RT @DocJohnHinds: Disappointed to see that @SydneyHEMS lads not only have their talks finished, they're actually practicing them too. http:… 7 hours ago
- Curious HEMS registrars simulate in flight ultrasound to optimise planning and positioning http://t.co/RuSm9DMhGz 1 day ago
- Sydney HEMS doc @YashviW runs a paediatric dysrhythmia simulation http://t.co/fHDwE4Sk99 1 day ago
- RT @VeldskoeneMatt: @SydneyHEMS incredible experience, learning, training and governance in an amazing place smacc.net.au/2014/03/hems-s… 6 days ago
- RT @flightmed1: MT @SydneyHEMS "How We Train is How We Fight" - Bar none the most inspiring video I have ever seen. Bravo! http://t.co/eywP… 6 days ago