Ann Surg. 2010 Dec;252(6):959-65.
Prehospital Rapid Sequence Intubation Improves Functional Outcome for Patients With Severe Traumatic Brain Injury A Randomized Controlled Trial
Bernard SA, Nguyen V, Cameron P, Masci K, Fitzgerald M, Cooper DJ, Walker T, Std BP, Myles P, Murray L, David, Taylor, Smith K, Patrick I, Edington J, Bacon A, Rosenfeld JV, Judson R.
- RT @ketaminh: Any photos or video taken of @DocJohnHinds ESP during #smaccUS please contact @HawkmoonHEMS who is collating a memorial for … 1 day ago
- http://t.co/QLGLSM7uSF 2 days ago
- Our thoughts and hopes are with you, friends twitter.com/wildernessmd/s… 2 days ago
- RT @ali1m: A @SydneyHEMS case study from @PBSherren: winch in & five-hour walk back out again with RSI'd patient #RSMCritCare http://t.co/3… 3 days ago
- RT @Intro2ICM: .@SydneyHEMS Traumatic cardiac arrest protocol ccforum.com/content/17/S2/… #RSMCritCare 3 days ago