Ann Surg. 2010 Dec;252(6):959-65.
Prehospital Rapid Sequence Intubation Improves Functional Outcome for Patients With Severe Traumatic Brain Injury A Randomized Controlled Trial
Bernard SA, Nguyen V, Cameron P, Masci K, Fitzgerald M, Cooper DJ, Walker T, Std BP, Myles P, Murray L, David, Taylor, Smith K, Patrick I, Edington J, Bacon A, Rosenfeld JV, Judson R.
- RT @UCAirCareDoc: .@HURT_Registry has gone global. @SydneyHEMS is in! What say you, @LDNairamb? #HemostaticResusc 3 hours ago
- RT @DrHannahB: CGD today: haemorrhage and coagulation; started with excellent presentation on damage control resus in Mj trauma @SydneyHEMS… 1 day ago
- Learning points from Clinical Governance Day on 8th October 2014 wp.me/p1fjW9-1yV 1 day ago
- RT @DomRayment: Not a bad view from the office @SydneyHEMS #PHARMpic http://t.co/ElR9XOLPni 3 days ago
- Only in training. Can use Sengstaken ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19432563 MT @AndySummers83: Anyone used intrauterine balloon for PPH pre-retrieval? 1 week ago