Ann Surg. 2010 Dec;252(6):959-65.
Prehospital Rapid Sequence Intubation Improves Functional Outcome for Patients With Severe Traumatic Brain Injury A Randomized Controlled Trial
Bernard SA, Nguyen V, Cameron P, Masci K, Fitzgerald M, Cooper DJ, Walker T, Std BP, Myles P, Murray L, David, Taylor, Smith K, Patrick I, Edington J, Bacon A, Rosenfeld JV, Judson R.
- RT @IGSHR: We are pleased to announce that renowned clinician and educator @karelhabig has been formally inducted into the @IGSHR . 1 week ago
- RT @elboghdadly: @cliffreid @TheVentOrg thanks Cliff. Learned the basics of blogging whilst at @SydneyHEMS ... Similar posts on the way hop… 2 weeks ago
- RT @StephenHearns1: Supporting remote Scottish island community today with critical care retrieval. @EMRSscotland #EquityOfAccess http://t.… 2 weeks ago
- RT @helimed98: 19hr shift, 8hrs of flying, 3 critical primary missions, knackered but awesome team! @SydneyHEMS #bestjobintheworld http://t… 3 weeks ago
- RT @helimed98: Another tough day at the office @SydneyHEMS http://t.co/wvp9VsS5Jt 3 weeks ago