Ann Surg. 2010 Dec;252(6):959-65.
Prehospital Rapid Sequence Intubation Improves Functional Outcome for Patients With Severe Traumatic Brain Injury A Randomized Controlled Trial
Bernard SA, Nguyen V, Cameron P, Masci K, Fitzgerald M, Cooper DJ, Walker T, Std BP, Myles P, Murray L, David, Taylor, Smith K, Patrick I, Edington J, Bacon A, Rosenfeld JV, Judson R.
- RT @drgeoffhealy: Read the instructions. Carefully. #ReadyAlways @SydneyHEMS http://t.co/I7P0I3Jk6Q 6 days ago
- RT @injohns: No nonsense coordinated retrieval of trauma patients @NSWAmbulance @SydneyHEMS awm.gov.au/collection/F03… 1 week ago
- RT @krystaljanec: Fantastic talks on pre hospital stroke care and cardiac arrest research from @wmasmattward at @SydneyHEMS CGD. Thankyou! 1 week ago
- PARAMEDIC study of prehospital mechanical CPR presented by @wmasmattward http://t.co/D6jcqXl55G 1 week ago
- Clinical Governance Day presentation by @aLittleMedic today http://t.co/EUvZ5siutl 1 week ago