Ann Surg. 2010 Dec;252(6):959-65.
Prehospital Rapid Sequence Intubation Improves Functional Outcome for Patients With Severe Traumatic Brain Injury A Randomized Controlled Trial
Bernard SA, Nguyen V, Cameron P, Masci K, Fitzgerald M, Cooper DJ, Walker T, Std BP, Myles P, Murray L, David, Taylor, Smith K, Patrick I, Edington J, Bacon A, Rosenfeld JV, Judson R.
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: #SydneyHEMSTraining. @SydneyHEMS Close to reality. http://t.co/PbJhEU9svr 11 minutes ago
- RT @drgeoffhealy: You know there's a @SydneyHEMS induction course running. Random pair of cut off underpants #ImmersiveSim #HEMS http://t… 11 minutes ago
- RT @Georgiek: Good luck to all the new recruits at @NSWAmbulance @SydneyHEMS during their training week. My camera & I look forward to mee… 12 minutes ago
- RT @jowatterson: @SydneyHEMS really putting the "duct" in "induction" today with escharotomy man. #lamejoke #SydneyHEMSTraining http://t.co… 12 minutes ago
- RT @OutOfTheDocBox: Meet Escharotomy Man: one of the coolest most effective training props ever #feelthepop @SydneyHEMS #SydHEMSTraining ht… 13 minutes ago