Sean discusses the recent developments in our approach to patients with critical bleeding. He reviews damage control resuscitation, the role of TEG in trauma and the nuts and bolts of massive transfusion. Keep your eyes out for the coagulation cascade explained with lego!
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: @airdoc was a pleasure being involved in a prehospital trial that included 6 countries. @SydneyHEMS #LTC2013 1 day ago
- RT @PBSherren: Presented new ICU RSI SOP (inc checklist&kit dump sheet) @ governance day today.Prehospital care changing in hospital practi… 3 days ago
- RT @cliffreid: Do any medical schools provide prehospital care education to med students? I mean as a part of standard curriculum, not opti… 3 days ago
- RT @cliffreid: What did YOU do after finishing school? Incredible grasp of medicine before med school. May the passion NEVER fade. http://t… 5 days ago
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: At Paul Featherstone retirement do. Visionary paramedic + founder of Special Casualty Access Team. Former @Lifesaverhelo … 1 week ago