- Apnoeic Oxygenation: Essential in Prehospital RSI - references from talk by @cliffreid at the #LTC2014 wp.me/p1fjW9-1Be 2 days ago
- Airway audit, M&M, & drilling holes in heads - learning points from Clinical Governance Day 3 Dec wp.me/p1fjW9-1AZ via @DomRayment 2 days ago
- RT @cowsnotgods: @SydneyHEMS youtube.com/watch?v=gXAgX_… RT and shout out for this gentleman? He's one of our local ambos raising money and awa… 4 days ago
- RT @Drtmr: New job in 2015 @EmrtsWales Consultant! - thankful for time and experience with @gwaac and @SydneyHEMS #earlychristmaspresent 1 week ago
- RT @DocTomEvens: Some high-cognitive fidelity simulation going on in the Evens house. Tight governance at work. @SydneyHEMS http://t.co/w4C… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Clinical Governance was a day of two halves; a morning of hard hitting clinical governance in the form of the morbidity and mortality review, and the airway audit. The afternoon was a brief look at the management of head injuries followed … Continue reading
References from talks from the 2014 London Trauma Conference Apnoeic Oxygenation: Essential in Prehospital RSI by Cliff Reid Quality Training in Prehospital Trauma Care by Cliff Reid – to be completed
Interesting videocast involving our very own Yash discussing the improvised medical response at Everest Base Camp to the devastating avalanche earlier this year. If you’re interested in wilderness medicine and want to see more stuff like this, check out their website: http://theadventuremedic.com/.
A session with consultants from Sydney HEMS will be held on Tuesday 18 November as part of the Education Inservice week in Rozelle, NSW. This will be an opportunity to discuss current approaches to trauma and critical care. Please bring details … Continue reading
Here is the flyer for next week’s Clinical Governance Day. Please note that as the training building is currently being refurbished, the CGD will instead be held in the conference room in the main office building (“The Castle”).
See here for directions