- RT @ShaneTrevithick: Awesome neonatal resus teaching @SydneyHEMS. Thank you @tisheewoods http://t.co/b0VEtMZFls 1 day ago
- RT @drgeoffhealy: Focus, high level comms, intense training - difficult access and rescue with @SydneyHEMS http://t.co/WlQQg0WBtQ 2 days ago
- RT @FOAMaoke: Awesome contribution from team @SydneyHEMS #FOAMaoke #SWEETs15 http://t.co/rdqgdxCAjj 1 week ago
- Our sim leaders from Sydney @drbear13 & @cliffreid reflect on a successful day at #SWEETs15 Crit Care course http://t.co/ZxvJdcsPxe 1 week ago
- RT @chrispartyka: STaR-studded Simulation is back up & running at @SydneyHEMS Optimise the environment to optimise your resuscitation! http… 3 weeks ago
Author Archives: nswhems
Model and pig cricothyroidotomy practice at Sydney HEMS Induction 2015 demonstrating the approach: DECISION, INCISION, FINGER, BOUGIE, TUBE, CUFF, ETCO2 by Cliff Reid and Karel Habig
As we continue to increase the number of ways to use our procedure lab day for training, Dr Geoff Healy demonstrates the effect of incremental PEEP on lung recruitment in a pig carcass at Sydney HEMS Induction Training … Continue reading
Dr Geoff Healy explains the use of the Ambu a-Scope 2 for flexible-optic intubation at HEMS Team Induction Training in Sydney.
Tips on the dos and don’ts of handover at the trauma centre for a HEMS patient by Dr Karel Habig
Dr Geoff Healy explains the prehospital management of maxillofacial haemorrhage at HEMS Team Induction Training in Sydney.
An hour long exploration of motor crash management principles by Retrieval specialist Dr Geoff Healy
A review of Aviation Physiology by Dr Yashvi Wimalasena