- RT @injohns: Another day @NSWAmbulance @SydneyHEMS http://t.co/FMc60FWJVS” 1 day ago
- RT @injohns: “@HawkmoonHEMS: @SydneyHEMS responding to multiple critically injured patients from MVC near Sussex Inlet yesterday. http://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @ShaneTrevithick: @HawkmoonHEMS @SydneyHEMS http://t.co/4lKy07jm8t 3 days ago
- RT @bj11501: hate it when bad things happen to good people @martynichols9 #holisticlinechecks @SydneyHEMS http://t.co/Yv4ExCykCD 3 days ago
- RT @drgeoffhealy: @HawkmoonHEMS @ketaminh @DocJohnHinds @SydneyHEMS it's just a small amount of rain #stormageddon #StayDryAndSafe http://t… 3 days ago
Author Archives: nswhems
In view of the severe weather conditions in New South Wales the Sydney CGD has been cancelled. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused, but staff safety is our top priority. Other non-essential NSW Ambulance meetings have been … Continue reading
Model and pig cricothyroidotomy practice at Sydney HEMS Induction 2015 demonstrating the approach: DECISION, INCISION, FINGER, BOUGIE, TUBE, CUFF, ETCO2 by Cliff Reid and Karel Habig
As we continue to increase the number of ways to use our procedure lab day for training, Dr Geoff Healy demonstrates the effect of incremental PEEP on lung recruitment in a pig carcass at Sydney HEMS Induction Training … Continue reading
Dr Geoff Healy explains the use of the Ambu a-Scope 2 for flexible-optic intubation at HEMS Team Induction Training in Sydney.
Tips on the dos and don’ts of handover at the trauma centre for a HEMS patient by Dr Karel Habig
Dr Geoff Healy explains the prehospital management of maxillofacial haemorrhage at HEMS Team Induction Training in Sydney.
An hour long exploration of motor crash management principles by Retrieval specialist Dr Geoff Healy