- CGD 22/5/13 – A “Precerebral Thump” to everything you thought you knew about cardiac arrest
- Sydney HEMS Supervisor of Training assaulted by registrars…..for training.
- Simulation Debrief 13/5/13 – Difficult Decisions
- Clinical Governance Day 22nd May 2013
- Simulation Debrief 2/5/13 – Snugly stowed and about to blow?
- Downstream Cardiac Arrest Management and Science Fiction by Dr Helen Ellis from our Clinical Governance Day: youtu.be/S6ZwJcjItfI 1 day ago
- More from Your Man: Prehospital Cardiac Arrest Technology by @jglash: youtu.be/mHMaPLxDyfo 1 day ago
- Out of Hospital Cardiac Arrest Latest Evidence by @jglash at our Clinical Governance Day : youtu.be/9Y_d2zNCpq4 via @youtube 2 days ago
- RT @liverpoolmedic: @rfdsdoc @SydneyHEMS @sydneyhems appear to have found your chicken 'living it up' in the big city. http://t.co/kOcSkA60… 2 days ago
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: The Italians settle in for a sleep over in the hangar. http://t.co/zfs7i2C8kN 1 week ago
Author Archives: expensivecare
With the arrival of the flash new Oxylog 3000+ there’s been quite a bit of discussion around the base recently about modes ventilation. There still seems to be quite a bit of confusion about Autoflow. In my humble opinion, mechanical … Continue reading
Our HEMS colleagues across the ditch in Auckland, NZ have started a website that looks like it will be a great source of information on prehospital care ad medical education. The Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust (AHRT) is the latest addition … Continue reading
My last rant for a while. The patient from scenario 2 is now in the resuscitation room of a trauma center. He was intubated successfully by the retrieval physician after in line stabilization was removed, changing a grade 4 view … Continue reading
This is a video of a talk I gave to the docs and paramedics at the Sydney HEMS Clinical Governance Day recently. It’s based around a couple of recent review articles unearthed by the ever searching, apparently never sleeping, Cliff … Continue reading
Here’s the second part of my attempt to deconstruct the dogma and search for the evidence supporting out current management of suspected spinal cord injuries n prehospital care. Scenario 2: An aeromedical retrieval team attends a high speed road traffic … Continue reading