This 22 minute talk by Dr Karel Habig is aimed at new members of the Greater Sydney Area HEMS team. It covers the standardised approach we use for prehospital RSI to minimise the risks of hypoxia and hypotension. Many of the aspects of this system are also applicable to hospital-based practice.
The RSI Manual is here
- RT @drgeoffhealy: Read the instructions. Carefully. #ReadyAlways @SydneyHEMS http://t.co/I7P0I3Jk6Q 2 days ago
- RT @injohns: No nonsense coordinated retrieval of trauma patients @NSWAmbulance @SydneyHEMS awm.gov.au/collection/F03… 4 days ago
- RT @krystaljanec: Fantastic talks on pre hospital stroke care and cardiac arrest research from @wmasmattward at @SydneyHEMS CGD. Thankyou! 4 days ago
- PARAMEDIC study of prehospital mechanical CPR presented by @wmasmattward http://t.co/D6jcqXl55G 5 days ago
- Clinical Governance Day presentation by @aLittleMedic today http://t.co/EUvZ5siutl 5 days ago