This 22 minute talk by Dr Karel Habig is aimed at new members of the Greater Sydney Area HEMS team. It covers the standardised approach we use for prehospital RSI to minimise the risks of hypoxia and hypotension. Many of the aspects of this system are also applicable to hospital-based practice.
The RSI Manual is here
- RT @ResusPadawan: .@drgeoffhealy @cliffreid @HawkmoonHEMS I was honored and privileged to speak @SydneyHEMS CGD. Thanks for the great idea… 10 hours ago
- RT @drgeoffhealy: .@cliffreid introducing @ResusPadawan for @SydneyHEMS CGD presentation. Awesome presentation as always mike! http://t.co… 10 hours ago
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: Delighted to welcome research fellow @jowatterson from California to @SydneyHEMS. 4 days ago
- RT @centcoastmedia: @SydneyHEMS Rescue Helicopter leaving the pad at Gosford Hospital tonight. http://t.co/qjJmIQUAb4 4 days ago
- RT @drgeoffhealy: We use blood to resuscitate trauma pts @SydneyHEMS - why not donate to help those we treat? @RedCrossAU #HEMS http://t.co… 5 days ago