This 22 minute talk by Dr Karel Habig is aimed at new members of the Greater Sydney Area HEMS team. It covers the standardised approach we use for prehospital RSI to minimise the risks of hypoxia and hypotension. Many of the aspects of this system are also applicable to hospital-based practice.
The RSI Manual is here
- MT @drgeoffhealy: @9NewsSyd great footage of @NSWAmbulance Helicopter taking dr/paramedic critical care anywhere! http://t.co/A4dkpgYd9q 1 day ago
- RT @UCAirCareDoc: .@HURT_Registry has gone global. @SydneyHEMS is in! What say you, @LDNairamb? #HemostaticResusc 1 day ago
- RT @DrHannahB: CGD today: haemorrhage and coagulation; started with excellent presentation on damage control resus in Mj trauma @SydneyHEMS… 2 days ago
- Learning points from Clinical Governance Day on 8th October 2014 wp.me/p1fjW9-1yV 2 days ago
- RT @DomRayment: Not a bad view from the office @SydneyHEMS #PHARMpic http://t.co/ElR9XOLPni 4 days ago