This 22 minute talk by Dr Karel Habig is aimed at new members of the Greater Sydney Area HEMS team. It covers the standardised approach we use for prehospital RSI to minimise the risks of hypoxia and hypotension. Many of the aspects of this system are also applicable to hospital-based practice.
The RSI Manual is here
- RT @DrLEJ: @cliffreid @ketaminh @DrHannahB Helicopter School Graduation #Pplaters #GSAHEMS http://t.co/RLiMvIbuQo 9 hours ago
- RT @DrHannahB: Heading for the skies with @SydneyHEMS #flightschool #lovingit #coolestjobever http://t.co/SIsVM3gzbr 1 day ago
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: @SydneyHEMS night operations. Prelim winch checklist on door. http://t.co/058dreiDSX 1 day ago
- RT @cliffreid: If building a prehospital & retrieval medicine library / recommended reading list, what would be your book recommendations? … 1 day ago
- RT @MDaware: @HawkmoonHEMS @BenZabar @SydneyHEMS I prefer the classic http://t.co/RGSABb7koU 2 days ago