This 22 minute talk by Dr Karel Habig is aimed at new members of the Greater Sydney Area HEMS team. It covers the standardised approach we use for prehospital RSI to minimise the risks of hypoxia and hypotension. Many of the aspects of this system are also applicable to hospital-based practice.
The RSI Manual is here
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: The Italians settle in for a sleep over in the hangar. http://t.co/zfs7i2C8kN 3 days ago
- RT @rogerbloomer: @SydneyHEMS ambulance.nsw.gov.au/Employment/Cri…. Fantastic job, great experience, great team, apply now ! 3 days ago
- Workbook finished for Hong Kong course - Our guys can't wait to go http://t.co/xvTq6BQbDr 3 days ago
- RT @PBSherren: Are u a registrar looking for an exciting job in PHEM? Look no further @sydneyHEMS. So good I'm tempted2apply again! http://… 3 days ago
- RT @DocJohnHinds: “@SydneyHEMS: ambulance.nsw.gov.au/Employment/Cri… RT @cherylemartin: @SydneyHEMS ” All SpRs should apply. It's too late for me, but sa… 3 days ago