This 22 minute talk by Dr Karel Habig is aimed at new members of the Greater Sydney Area HEMS team. It covers the standardised approach we use for prehospital RSI to minimise the risks of hypoxia and hypotension. Many of the aspects of this system are also applicable to hospital-based practice.
The RSI Manual is here
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: @SydneyHEMS taking our new registrars into a canyon for a day on Tuesday with @BBCHeliHeroes. Should be fun. 4 days ago
- RT @cliffreid: Preparing 'Retrieval Leadership' Keynote for #retrieval2014 One of the easiest talks ever. Trick: describe @karelhabig #insp… 6 days ago
- RT @EMRSscotland: Just over 1/52 to @retrieval2014 Follow the # #retrieval2014 -Healthcare Conference Hashtag-Analytics & Transcripts http:… 6 days ago
- Neurosimulation Training Day- Scroll down to see @karelhabig burr hole a coconut wp.me/p1fjW9-1st HT @markhwilson via @elboghdadly 1 week ago
- RT @WildernessEMC: Ok , @SydneyHEMS already did the literature search last year ! Perpetuation of myth goes on though #dogmalysis http:… 1 week ago