This 22 minute talk by Dr Karel Habig is aimed at new members of the Greater Sydney Area HEMS team. It covers the standardised approach we use for prehospital RSI to minimise the risks of hypoxia and hypotension. Many of the aspects of this system are also applicable to hospital-based practice.
The RSI Manual is here
- Apnoeic Oxygenation: Essential in Prehospital RSI - references from talk by @cliffreid at the #LTC2014 wp.me/p1fjW9-1Be 3 days ago
- Airway audit, M&M, & drilling holes in heads - learning points from Clinical Governance Day 3 Dec wp.me/p1fjW9-1AZ via @DomRayment 3 days ago
- RT @cowsnotgods: @SydneyHEMS youtube.com/watch?v=gXAgX_… RT and shout out for this gentleman? He's one of our local ambos raising money and awa… 5 days ago
- RT @Drtmr: New job in 2015 @EmrtsWales Consultant! - thankful for time and experience with @gwaac and @SydneyHEMS #earlychristmaspresent 1 week ago
- RT @DocTomEvens: Some high-cognitive fidelity simulation going on in the Evens house. Tight governance at work. @SydneyHEMS http://t.co/w4C… 1 week ago