This 22 minute talk by Dr Karel Habig is aimed at new members of the Greater Sydney Area HEMS team. It covers the standardised approach we use for prehospital RSI to minimise the risks of hypoxia and hypotension. Many of the aspects of this system are also applicable to hospital-based practice.
The RSI Manual is here
- RT @drgeoffhealy: Induction training next week! No hand holding-Full on sim, pig lab & HF galore! @SydneyHEMS #sydHEMStraining #awesome htt… 5 hours ago
- A snippet of our human factors handout from next week's training by @cliffreid #SydHEMSTraining http://t.co/k2mpCzysWz 18 hours ago
- RT @CraigCCRNCEN: @drbear13 @ketaminh @SydneyHEMS @cliffreid Now you need flash bangs going off around you as well. 21 hours ago
- RT @drbear13: Blind intubation @SydneyHEMS @cliffreid http://t.co/DnxS0ZazV6 21 hours ago
- We found a stowaway today - @icu_portsmouth one of yours? http://t.co/9efamstXEN 21 hours ago