This 22 minute talk by Dr Karel Habig is aimed at new members of the Greater Sydney Area HEMS team. It covers the standardised approach we use for prehospital RSI to minimise the risks of hypoxia and hypotension. Many of the aspects of this system are also applicable to hospital-based practice.
The RSI Manual is here
- RT @drbear13: Rescue 23 in thredbo @SydneyHEMS http://t.co/vHhIFQbvxu 2 days ago
- Excellent 'Read the Evidence' section! MT @HURT_Registry: Welcome the awesome @SydneyHEMS to the HURT Registry! hurtregistry.org/listing/greate… 5 days ago
- RT @davidrhogg: Designing a first aid/CasCare update programme for @arranMRT today. Taking much inspiration from @SydneyHEMS https://t.co/… 5 days ago
- Welcome to the blogosphere to @CF_Coll - excellent PHARM #FOAM from CareFlight colleagues careflightcollective.wordpress.com/about/ 5 days ago
- MT @drgeoffhealy: @9NewsSyd great footage of @NSWAmbulance Helicopter taking dr/paramedic critical care anywhere! http://t.co/A4dkpgYd9q 1 week ago