This 22 minute talk by Dr Karel Habig is aimed at new members of the Greater Sydney Area HEMS team. It covers the standardised approach we use for prehospital RSI to minimise the risks of hypoxia and hypotension. Many of the aspects of this system are also applicable to hospital-based practice.
The RSI Manual is here
- RT @ShaneTrevithick: @SydneyHEMS Contributing to today's Prehospital learning place 1100-1500 #ACEM15 https://t.co/ywLEcBloku 2 days ago
- RT @jglash: @SydneyHEMS @HawkmoonHEMS @cliffreid @karelhabig up to date RSI practice by @YashviW #ACEM15 https://t.co/e0hSm6kFzb 4 days ago
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: Sea spray. @SydneyHEMS AW-139. Photo : @ShaneTrevithick https://t.co/KSEQJPh9L6 1 week ago
- RT @ClRichar: Paediatric Emergency reference cards @SydneyHEMS #stillusing #paediatricMTC #smoothexecution 1 week ago
- RT @InfoAIU: The ever awesome @cliffreid on Prehospital Ultrasound #POCUS And the #STORMCourse @SydneyHEMS https://t.co/sqyNnmClY3 1 week ago