This 22 minute talk by Dr Karel Habig is aimed at new members of the Greater Sydney Area HEMS team. It covers the standardised approach we use for prehospital RSI to minimise the risks of hypoxia and hypotension. Many of the aspects of this system are also applicable to hospital-based practice.
The RSI Manual is here
- RT @siobhramurphy: Lucky to have visited @SydneyHEMS base. Thank you @karelhabig for a fascinating visit http://t.co/nZqmpqVGX8 6 days ago
- RT @drbear13: Hems registrar dedication to simulation @SydneyHEMS http://t.co/NglEMysS68 1 week ago
- Barbecue and lunchtime socialising at the @SydneyHEMS Clinical Governance Day http://t.co/4PzJbZyOcF 1 week ago
- RT @Obidoc: Early start for flying visit to @SydneyHEMS base. Great team-lots to learn/ideas to copy #thanku @cliffreid @jglash http://t.co… 1 week ago
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: @SydneyHEMS sends sincere condolences to colleagues, family and friends of Travis County StarFlight RN McLain. RIP. http:… 3 weeks ago