This 22 minute talk by Dr Karel Habig is aimed at new members of the Greater Sydney Area HEMS team. It covers the standardised approach we use for prehospital RSI to minimise the risks of hypoxia and hypotension. Many of the aspects of this system are also applicable to hospital-based practice.
The RSI Manual is here
- Learning points from Clinical Governance Day on 8th October 2014 wp.me/p1fjW9-1yV 4 hours ago
- RT @DomRayment: Not a bad view from the office @SydneyHEMS #PHARMpic http://t.co/ElR9XOLPni 1 day ago
- Only in training. Can use Sengstaken ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19432563 MT @AndySummers83: Anyone used intrauterine balloon for PPH pre-retrieval? 1 week ago
- RT @CammoEdgar: The smell of JetA1 and the sound of practise emergency drills. Another annual helicopter check complete. Training never sto… 1 week ago
- Too kind! MT @KangarooBeach: excellent example of clinical governance sim & open access educ resources from @sydneyhems this is the standard 1 week ago