This 22 minute talk by Dr Karel Habig is aimed at new members of the Greater Sydney Area HEMS team. It covers the standardised approach we use for prehospital RSI to minimise the risks of hypoxia and hypotension. Many of the aspects of this system are also applicable to hospital-based practice.
The RSI Manual is here
- RT @83Akhil: @SydneyHEMS that'll be me! :-) 8 hours ago
- RT @LDNairamb: Reflecting on 7/7. Cca 30 doctors & paramedics were at clinical audit when 1st device detonated-as they are today. http://t.… 9 hours ago
- One month to go before our next intake of retrieval clinicians #SydHEMSTraining #BringItOn #ComeAndGetSome 9 hours ago
- RT @OSWinNSW: Ping @developingem Mark N & Lee F have been doing this for the last few years. Guess what? They are @SydneyHEMS too! https://… 9 hours ago
- RT @PBSherren: RSM meeting 3rd July on prehospital and retrieval medicine. Talking on the Aussie/@SydneyHEMS perspective (not RFDS) https:/… 9 hours ago