This 22 minute talk by Dr Karel Habig is aimed at new members of the Greater Sydney Area HEMS team. It covers the standardised approach we use for prehospital RSI to minimise the risks of hypoxia and hypotension. Many of the aspects of this system are also applicable to hospital-based practice.
The RSI Manual is here
- RT @DocJohnHinds: Disappointed to see that @SydneyHEMS lads not only have their talks finished, they're actually practicing them too. http:… 2 days ago
- Curious HEMS registrars simulate in flight ultrasound to optimise planning and positioning http://t.co/RuSm9DMhGz 3 days ago
- Sydney HEMS doc @YashviW runs a paediatric dysrhythmia simulation http://t.co/fHDwE4Sk99 4 days ago
- RT @VeldskoeneMatt: @SydneyHEMS incredible experience, learning, training and governance in an amazing place smacc.net.au/2014/03/hems-s… 1 week ago
- RT @flightmed1: MT @SydneyHEMS "How We Train is How We Fight" - Bar none the most inspiring video I have ever seen. Bravo! http://t.co/eywP… 1 week ago