- CGD 22/5/13 – A “Precerebral Thump” to everything you thought you knew about cardiac arrest
- Sydney HEMS Supervisor of Training assaulted by registrars…..for training.
- Simulation Debrief 13/5/13 – Difficult Decisions
- Clinical Governance Day 22nd May 2013
- Simulation Debrief 2/5/13 – Snugly stowed and about to blow?
- Out of Hospital Cardiac Arrest Latest Evidence by @jglash at our Clinical Governance Day : youtu.be/9Y_d2zNCpq4 via @youtube 8 hours ago
- RT @liverpoolmedic: @rfdsdoc @SydneyHEMS @sydneyhems appear to have found your chicken 'living it up' in the big city. http://t.co/kOcSkA60… 8 hours ago
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: The Italians settle in for a sleep over in the hangar. http://t.co/zfs7i2C8kN 1 week ago
- RT @rogerbloomer: @SydneyHEMS ambulance.nsw.gov.au/Employment/Cri…. Fantastic job, great experience, great team, apply now ! 1 week ago
- Workbook finished for Hong Kong course - Our guys can't wait to go http://t.co/xvTq6BQbDr 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Case: A middle aged male with acute subarachnoid haemorrhage presents to a hospital emergency department with a depressed conscious level following a sudden onset headache. He becomes increasingly unresponsive and requires intubation. A head CT reveals acute subarachnoid haemorrhage with … Continue reading