- RT @cliffreid: Preparing 'Retrieval Leadership' Keynote for #retrieval2014 One of the easiest talks ever. Trick: describe @karelhabig #insp… 22 hours ago
- RT @EMRSscotland: Just over 1/52 to @retrieval2014 Follow the # #retrieval2014 -Healthcare Conference Hashtag-Analytics & Transcripts http:… 22 hours ago
- Neurosimulation Training Day- Scroll down to see @karelhabig burr hole a coconut wp.me/p1fjW9-1st HT @markhwilson via @elboghdadly 3 days ago
- RT @WildernessEMC: Ok , @SydneyHEMS already did the literature search last year ! Perpetuation of myth goes on though #dogmalysis http:… 6 days ago
- RT @YashviW: Packing for Everest Expedition. Note Jim Duffs excellent pocket guide to expedition med..always a… instagram.com/p/mmrVZlGNjI/ 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: October 2011
A day of free training (and food) is being held from 07.30 to 15.00 on Thursday 10th November 2011. A wide range of pre-hospital trauma and interhospital critical care will be covered, plus a chance to view the helicopters and … Continue reading
Our ECMO retrieval system is highlighted in an article in the Sydney Morning Herald
Special Study Day on Ballistic Trauma, with talks from SCAT paramedics, the Police, and the Military.
Here’s how the training looked in July for our new registrars…
Click the image to be taken to Scott’s site if you want to hear your favourite Director of Training’s inane ranting.
This is the last CGD for the registrars who have been in a six month post since April. We’re grateful for their hard work and enthusiasm, and wish them success in their future endeavours.