- RT @DomRayment: Not a bad view from the office @SydneyHEMS #PHARMpic http://t.co/ElR9XOLPni 1 day ago
- Only in training. Can use Sengstaken ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19432563 MT @AndySummers83: Anyone used intrauterine balloon for PPH pre-retrieval? 1 week ago
- RT @CammoEdgar: The smell of JetA1 and the sound of practise emergency drills. Another annual helicopter check complete. Training never sto… 1 week ago
- Too kind! MT @KangarooBeach: excellent example of clinical governance sim & open access educ resources from @sydneyhems this is the standard 1 week ago
- RT @IrCollegeParas: Dr A Topping on Retrevial Medicine; an ex @SydneyHEMS doctor is our main talk. Alongside Prof G Bury of @UCDcems on the… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: October 2011
A day of free training (and food) is being held from 07.30 to 15.00 on Thursday 10th November 2011. A wide range of pre-hospital trauma and interhospital critical care will be covered, plus a chance to view the helicopters and … Continue reading
Our ECMO retrieval system is highlighted in an article in the Sydney Morning Herald
Special Study Day on Ballistic Trauma, with talks from SCAT paramedics, the Police, and the Military.
Here’s how the training looked in July for our new registrars…
Click the image to be taken to Scott’s site if you want to hear your favourite Director of Training’s inane ranting.
This is the last CGD for the registrars who have been in a six month post since April. We’re grateful for their hard work and enthusiasm, and wish them success in their future endeavours.