- RT @chrispartyka: STaR-studded Simulation is back up & running at @SydneyHEMS Optimise the environment to optimise your resuscitation! http… 1 day ago
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: @PBSherren @MDaware agree. That's the dose we use @SydneyHEMS 1 day ago
- RT @kerno62: Vessel High-line Training, the aircraft gets very close. Vision, hearing compromised, SA essential @SydneyHEMS http://t.co/CKT… 1 day ago
- RT @drgeoffhealy: Fantastic photos by @johngrainger11 in @dailytelegraph of Bondi Winch rescue this morning @SydneyHEMS @NSWAmbulance http:… 2 days ago
- Clinical Governance Day today - the reign of @DomRayment as CGD lead begins! sydneyhems.com/2015/02/17/cli… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: October 2011
A day of free training (and food) is being held from 07.30 to 15.00 on Thursday 10th November 2011. A wide range of pre-hospital trauma and interhospital critical care will be covered, plus a chance to view the helicopters and … Continue reading
Our ECMO retrieval system is highlighted in an article in the Sydney Morning Herald
Special Study Day on Ballistic Trauma, with talks from SCAT paramedics, the Police, and the Military.
Here’s how the training looked in July for our new registrars…
Click the image to be taken to Scott’s site if you want to hear your favourite Director of Training’s inane ranting.
This is the last CGD for the registrars who have been in a six month post since April. We’re grateful for their hard work and enthusiasm, and wish them success in their future endeavours.