- RT @cliffreid: What did YOU do after finishing school? Incredible grasp of medicine before med school. May the passion NEVER fade. http://t… 1 day ago
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: At Paul Featherstone retirement do. Visionary paramedic + founder of Special Casualty Access Team. Former @Lifesaverhelo … 1 week ago
- RT @cliffreid: Training when it’s raining: ready for accompanied stretcher winch and awaiting the helicopter http://t.co/Sg2WCvDQMU 1 week ago
- RT @pedallingparas: @SydneyHEMS can u pls support our group of pedalling paramedics. RT and follow to raise our profile. Fundraising 4 the … 1 week ago
- RT @ALittleMedic: @i_simulate in use at @SydneyHEMS Open Day. Awesome system - far superior to any other pt. sims I've seen! http://t.co/Jq… 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: October 2011
A day of free training (and food) is being held from 07.30 to 15.00 on Thursday 10th November 2011. A wide range of pre-hospital trauma and interhospital critical care will be covered, plus a chance to view the helicopters and … Continue reading
Our ECMO retrieval system is highlighted in an article in the Sydney Morning Herald
Special Study Day on Ballistic Trauma, with talks from SCAT paramedics, the Police, and the Military.
Here’s how the training looked in July for our new registrars…
Click the image to be taken to Scott’s site if you want to hear your favourite Director of Training’s inane ranting.
This is the last CGD for the registrars who have been in a six month post since April. We’re grateful for their hard work and enthusiasm, and wish them success in their future endeavours.