- RT @DocJohnHinds: Disappointed to see that @SydneyHEMS lads not only have their talks finished, they're actually practicing them too. http:… 3 days ago
- Curious HEMS registrars simulate in flight ultrasound to optimise planning and positioning http://t.co/RuSm9DMhGz 4 days ago
- Sydney HEMS doc @YashviW runs a paediatric dysrhythmia simulation http://t.co/fHDwE4Sk99 5 days ago
- RT @VeldskoeneMatt: @SydneyHEMS incredible experience, learning, training and governance in an amazing place smacc.net.au/2014/03/hems-s… 1 week ago
- RT @flightmed1: MT @SydneyHEMS "How We Train is How We Fight" - Bar none the most inspiring video I have ever seen. Bravo! http://t.co/eywP… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: October 2011
A day of free training (and food) is being held from 07.30 to 15.00 on Thursday 10th November 2011. A wide range of pre-hospital trauma and interhospital critical care will be covered, plus a chance to view the helicopters and … Continue reading
Our ECMO retrieval system is highlighted in an article in the Sydney Morning Herald
Special Study Day on Ballistic Trauma, with talks from SCAT paramedics, the Police, and the Military.
Here’s how the training looked in July for our new registrars…
Click the image to be taken to Scott’s site if you want to hear your favourite Director of Training’s inane ranting.
This is the last CGD for the registrars who have been in a six month post since April. We’re grateful for their hard work and enthusiasm, and wish them success in their future endeavours.