- CGD 22/5/13 – A “Precerebral Thump” to everything you thought you knew about cardiac arrest
- Sydney HEMS Supervisor of Training assaulted by registrars…..for training.
- Simulation Debrief 13/5/13 – Difficult Decisions
- Clinical Governance Day 22nd May 2013
- Simulation Debrief 2/5/13 – Snugly stowed and about to blow?
- Downstream Cardiac Arrest Management and Science Fiction by Dr Helen Ellis from our Clinical Governance Day: youtu.be/S6ZwJcjItfI 8 hours ago
- More from Your Man: Prehospital Cardiac Arrest Technology by @jglash: youtu.be/mHMaPLxDyfo 10 hours ago
- Out of Hospital Cardiac Arrest Latest Evidence by @jglash at our Clinical Governance Day : youtu.be/9Y_d2zNCpq4 via @youtube 1 day ago
- RT @liverpoolmedic: @rfdsdoc @SydneyHEMS @sydneyhems appear to have found your chicken 'living it up' in the big city. http://t.co/kOcSkA60… 1 day ago
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: The Italians settle in for a sleep over in the hangar. http://t.co/zfs7i2C8kN 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: January 2011
There will be a Clinical Governance Day at the base this Wednesday 2nd February 2011 at 0900
Due to induction training for new doctors, we will not be holding a Clinical Governance Day on Wednesday 19th January 2011. CGDs resume in two weeks.
Training for new HEMS doctors commences in Monday 17th January 2011. The training timetable is here. You do NOT need to print this out – a copy will be provided on your arrival. Please be at the Ambulance Rescue Helicopter … Continue reading
Australian and New Zealand resuscitation councils have now revealed their resuscitation guidelines for adults and children. The index of guidelines can be found here The Australian Resuscitation Council Online Index of Guidelines December 2010